- • NOKOV motion capture provides the XYZ coordinates of the human body and the robot in space，and it can also collect joint Angle data ,such as 6DoF, head and trunk, upper limbs (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand) and lower limbs (hip, knee, ankle, foot).
- • NOKOV can integrate with a variety of biomechanical research equipment, such as force plates and EMG, enabling researchers to conduct more comprehensive analysis.
NOKOV provides 3D XYZ coordinates, 6Dof Data, Yaw, Roll, Pitch, Eulerian angle, and other data, to build a strong basis for UAV posture control and motion planning.
Formation, autonomous obstacle avoidance, following, and cooperative control of UAV can be realized through 3D position coordinates with submillimeter accuracy provided by NOKOV.
3D Dynamic Measurement
NOKOV provides real-time 3D position information, displacement, velocity, acceleration, and other data. It is suitable for vibration testing, durability testing, stiffness testing，load testing and other applications.
Compared with measuring instruments such as laser displacement meter and accelerometer, NOKOV motion capture provides a non-contact method and improves the accuracy to submillimeter level.
Ship Building, Underwater, Marine applications
NOKOV motion capture can capture the motion data of underwater moving objects, such as robotic fish, underwater AUV, submarine, ship, oil pipeline, cable, etc.
By testing the proportional model of the ship under various conditions, such as different wave types and amplitudes, wind types and flows, the real ship's performance can be predicted.
Mars Series Mocap Cameras
- • Frequency from 180Hz-380Hz, resolution from 2.2 million pixels to 12 million pixels, to meet the needs of various applications in the field of engineering.
- • The most cost effective optical motion capture system in the world.
- • Suitable Models：Mars 2H，Mars 4H，Mars 12H